ADMISSIONS REQUIREMENTS (all courses)
Neosho Beauty College requires all prospective students to apply for admissions by:
*Interview with admissions officer
*Completing the schools enrollment questionnaire and entrance exam
*Completing the Missouri State Board of Cosmetology Student Enrollment Application Click here
* Be at least 16 years of age (and able to be 17 by the date of licensing examination).
* Have a High School Diploma, G.E.D. or if admitted through a contracted agreement with a High School Program, a 10th grade education equivalent and a written agreement from the sending school
NOTE: Students admitted still enrolled in high school, are not eligible for Federal Financial Aid
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO REGISTER
1. TWO WALLET SIZE PHOTOGRAPHS (2×2 INCHES.) COLOR / NO PHOTOCOPIES HEAD & SHOULDERS / TAKEN WITHIN THE LAST 2 YEARS
2. PROOF OF EDUCATION ~ THE FOLLOWING MAY BE USED
*HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR TRANSCRIPT
3. PROOF OF AGE ~THE FOLLOWING MAY BE USED
4. REGISTRATION FEE OF $25.00 (NON-REFUNDABLE) MONEY ORDER ONLY
5. TRANSFER STUDENTS WILL BE EVALUATED UPON STUDENT REQUEST AND MUST SHOW PROOF OF PRIOR HOURS.
THE ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NEEDED APPROXIMATELY THREE WEEKS PRIOR TO THE CLASS START DATES SHOWN on this sites home page.
Applicants for admission and employment, students, parents or guardians of students, and sources of referral of applicants or employees with Neosho Beauty College are hereby notified that this institution does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, ethnic origin, religion, age or handicap in its programs or activities..